Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Monday, November 16, 2009

The Sims

This is a remake of the Popular PC game "The Sims" for the PS2 Console, much like it's original version you are playing life as a video game. First of all, you choose or create your own family, and move into a house. This is when you play life, from getting your Sims a job and earn money, take care of them through hunger, sleeping, taking a bath, use the toilet, comfort, socializing, fun, and much much more things to do.

The Sims will be promoted in their jobs positions if they get more friends, read Mechanical and Cooking books, improve logical, charisma, creativity, and body levels. So when you get a big check every day you now can buy better stuff to make your Sims feel better, quicker, and improve their stats. Not only you can improve your sims, you can also renovate your Sims house!!! You can make a new room, using a variety of doors, wall paper, tiles, windows, and stairs for a second story, but be careful, the type of your sims may like the room you've designed.

This is very much like the original Sims, but there are a few things that differ between the PC and PS2 version. For one, I am unsure that you can get expansion packs for PS2 games, and for two, there is the "Get a Life" feature of the PS2 version which isn't available in the PC Version of The Sims. I had to re-adjust to the controls since it has been redesigned for a console. I also have a little problem while applying wallpaper, sometimes when I try to apply wall paper to one segment of dry wall, it applies to the opposite side of the wall I am trying to apply it to, how ever if you paint the entire wall using the preview option then paint, it'll paint the entire selected room in one touch.

This game is almost as great as it's PC Version, I'll give this game a 4.5 out of 5 Stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment