Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Lego Batman


I have played a little on this game, the video clips is quite funny, I like to see the other lego videogames, such as Lego Indiana Jones and Lego StarWars since this Lego game has funny video clips, great controls, and good Graphics / Sound. I have to say it's a good kids game. How ever I have heard somebody complained it was a bad game because it was to short.

Again it's probably like some other games I have played like StarWars - The Force Unleashed, I've beaten the game within 1 to 3 days, and didn't find everything, some of us probably won't stick around to play it again to find all the secrets and other things that we may have missed.

The Storyline is like the cartoons and movies, Batman has to stop Joker, and Two-Face (and other well known criminals of Batman) from their crimes they are commenting, and to make everyone that has seen the Batman movies remember, Legos don't bleed.

No comments:

Post a Comment